Navigating Google Classroom
R2500 excluding VAT for a maximum of 20 people
Google Classroom helps you in every aspect of your teaching. It is a place that not only collects work but gives you a space to communicate with your students, encourage collaboration and create activities and assignments that promote interactive learning. In this session, we get you started with Google Classroom. We look at the first steps and fundamentals of setting up your Classroom. Once you have grasped these concepts we recommend you move on to the follow-up session, Engaging with Google Classroom.
2 hour session
After the session, you will also get resources!
Following the session you will get access to a presentation with a series of screenshots of what was covered in the session.
These notes will be a great visual reminder as to what you covered and any top tips that may have been shared in the session!
In these course notes we have included links you will find helpful and other additional reference material which we find useful.
Not only will you receive these notes but you will also get access to part of our new video product, a series of videos we created to help you master these tools.
These videos cover all you need to know to continue your learning and will help you to revise concepts covered in the session at your own pace with the ability to press pause or double the speed!
Navigating Google Classroom video topics
• 01 First steps in Google Classroom 14 min 08 sec
• 02 Settings in Google Classroom 5 min 41 sec
• 03 Using Material Posts in Google Classroom 7 min 19 sec
• 04 Creating Assignments in Google Classroom 11 min 05 sec
• 05 Quiz Assignments in Google Classroom 4 min 54 sec
• 06 Question posts in Google Classroom 6 min 03 sec
• 07 Mastering grading in Google Classroom 8 min 37 sec
• 08 Setting up & using your Markbook 4 min 19 sec
• 09 Using Rubrics in Google Classroom 4 min 53 sec
• 10 Notifications & more in Google Classroom 7 min 52 sec
• 11 Google Classroom on your mobile 7 min 03 sec
Get a certificate!
At the end of the session, you will get a certificate to prove that you attended the course and are now a master in these tools. We look forward to joining you online!
Due to the nature of our sessions, we recommend that you join the session with two screens or from two devices. That way, you can see your trainer as well as work in your drive at the same time. Alternatively, you could always split your screen. Watch this video to learn how to do just that if this is how you will be joining.