Google Slides Masterclass
R5000 excluding VAT for a maximum of 20 people
R400 per person with a minimum of 9 people
Google Slides is a powerful presentation tool that integrates seamlessly with other Google tools. This session showcases how Google Slides facilitates collaborative and interactive presentations. We move away from only looking at the basics and give you tips on design and ways of including beautiful, high quality imagery into your presentations. We will cover ways to connect with your audience through tools such as the Q&A, as well as unpack the benefits of using the master slides functionality.
2 hour session
In this session we cover the following
• Creating presentations from blank and templates
• Sharing and collaborating with Google Slides
• Effective design tools to give you a competitive edge
• Google Drive integrations with Sheets and more
• Maximising audience interaction with Q&A features
• Inserting Video, muting audio and selecting playback options
• Using Master Slides to create templates and incorporate branding
• Working with and creating diagrams in Slides
• Linking in Google Slides
• Speakers notes and the power of voice typing
After the session, we give you resources!
Following the session you will get access to a presentation with a series of screenshots of what was covered in the session.
These notes will be a great visual reminder as to what you covered and any top tips that may have been shared in the session!
In these course notes we have included links you will find helpful and other additional reference material which we find useful.
Not only will you receive these notes but you will also get access to part of our new video product for 3 months, a series of videos we created to help you master these tools.
These videos cover all you need to know to continue your learning and will help you to revise concepts covered in the session at your own pace with the ability to press pause or double the speed!
Google Slides video topics
• 01 First steps in creating presentations 16 min 05 sec
• 02 Mastering shapes and WordArt 5 min 17 sec
• 03 Working with images in Google Slides 6 min 57 sec
• 04 Speaker Notes and presentation options 9 min 19 sec
• 05 Videos Options in Google Slides 5 min 19 sec
• 06 Linking in Google Slides 5 min 51 sec
• 07 Animations and Transitions 6 min 08 sec
• 08 Tables and diagrams in Google Slides 4 min 44 sec
• 09 Experience the power of guidelines 3 min 53 sec
• 10 Master Slides in Google Slides 7 min 04 sec
Get a certificate!
At the end of the session, you will get a certificate to prove that you attended the course and are now a master in these tools. We look forward to joining you online!
Due to the nature of our sessions, we recommend that you join the session with two screens or from two devices. That way, you can see your trainer as well as work in your Drive at the same time. Alternatively, you could always split your screen. Watch this video by our EduOn department to learn how to do just that if this is how you will be joining.