Google Sheets Fundamentals
R5000 excluding VAT for a maximum of 20 people
R400 per person with a minimum of 6 people
Google Sheets is a powerful tool for visualising and organising data. This session focuses upskilling you in your Google Sheets skills. We explore was that you are able to protect, analyse and present data. We will also look at Google Sheets essential skills conditional formatting, data validation, filtering and filter view, formula fundamentals and more. By the end of the session, you will have a good strategy to getting on top of your data.
2 hour session
In this session we cover the following
• Sheets layout and fundamental formatting skills
• Sharing Sheets and managing security
• Using machine learning with the Explore Tool
• Visualising data by inserting and editing charts
• Conditional formatting
• Minimising errors with data validation
• Viewing data with filters and filter views
• Formula fundamentals to add to your formula bank
After the session, we give you resources!
Not only do you get a series of videos, you will also get access to a presentation with screenshots of what was covered in the sessions. These will make as a great visual reminder as to what you covered and any top tips that may have been shared in the session!
Not only will you receive these notes but you will also get access to part of our new video product for 3 months, a series of videos we created to help you master these tools.
These videos cover all you need to know to continue your learning and will help you to revise concepts covered in the session at your own pace with the ability to press pause or double the speed!
Google Sheets video topics
• 01 Getting started with Google Sheets 12 min 25 sec
• 02 Formatting fundamentals in Google Sheets 7 min 04 sec
• 03 Formulas 101 in Google Sheets 14 min 47 sec
• 04 Formulas 102 in Google Sheets 11 min 08 sec
• 05 Visualising your data with charts 16 min 05 sec
• 06 Importing & Linking Data in Google Sheets 6 min 51 sec
• 07 Interpreting data with Pivot Tables 5 min 13 sec
• 08 Protected Sheets and Ranges 3 min 54 sec
• 09 Validating Data in Google Sheets 5 min 31 sec
• 10 Conditional Formatting to automate highlights 6 min 41 sec
• 11 Explore Tool and Macro Recording 5 min 13 sec
• 12 Visualising data with filters & filter views 4 min 50 sec
• 13 Working with images in Google Sheets 1 min 51 sec
Get a certificate!
At the end of the session, you will get a certificate to prove that you attended the course and are now a master in these tools. We look forward to joining you online!
Due to the nature of our sessions, we recommend that you join the session with two screens or from two devices. That way, you can see your trainer as well as work in your Drive at the same time. Alternatively, you could always split your screen. Watch this video by our EduOn department to learn how to do just that if this is how you will be joining.