Diving into Google Docs
R2500 excluding VAT for a maximum of 20 people
This is an interactive hands on session where we share templates for you to edit, we master using tables, writing in columns and effectively using images. We have designed the session to ensure that you walk away feeling empowered with your newfound knowledge and ready to create any document that you need. We will show you how to use headers, additional fonts and more!
2 hour session
After the session, you will also get resources!
Following the session you will get access to a presentation with a series of screenshots of what was covered in the session.
These notes will be a great visual reminder as to what you covered and any top tips that may have been shared in the session!
In these course notes we have included links you will find helpful and other additional reference material which we find useful.
Not only will you receive these notes but you will also get access to part of our new video product, a series of videos we created to help you master these tools.
These videos cover all you need to know to continue your learning and will help you to revise concepts covered in the session at your own pace with the ability to press pause or double the speed!
Diving into Google Docs video topics
• 01 Navigating and understanding the Google Docs layout 5 min 16 sec
• 02 Document Outline and Table of Contents 6 min 15 sec
• 03 All about text in Google Docs 7 min 24 sec
• 04 Using and inserting images 6 min 52 sec
• 05 Using tables in Google Docs 3 min 56 sec
• 06 Mind mapping, diagrams, Word Art, image layering and more in Google Docs 8 min 27 sec
• 07 The Explore Tool in Google Docs 5 min 33 sec
• 08 Linking charts, slides and more 8 min 27 sec
• 09 Headers, footers, page numbers and more 2 min 53 sec
• 10 Key features of Google Docs 4 min 34 sec
• 11 Google Docs on your mobile device 9 min 11 sec
Get a certificate!
At the end of the session, you will get a certificate to prove that you attended the course and are now a master in these tools. We look forward to joining you online!
Due to the nature of our sessions, we recommend that you join the session with two screens or from two devices. That way, you can see your trainer as well as work in your drive at the same time. Alternatively, you could always split your screen. Watch this video to learn how to do just that if this is how you will be joining.